Are you a dental startup wondering when you should start branding and marketing your new practice?
A startup practice's marketing and branding process can take up to a year, especially if you are in a comprehensive program. This may vary depending on whether you are using a marketing company and the services you've selected, or if you plan to do all the marketing and branding yourself. Some of the necessary new practice marketing and branding tasks include:
- Selecting a practice name and securing a website domain
- Logo creation
- Design and creation of stationery and signage
- Design and creation of marketing essentials (practice brochures, referral forms, practice thank you cards, treatment presentation folders/materials, etc.)
- Website creation and design
- Website management and SEO
- Establishing a social media and online presence
- Design and creation of soft/grand opening materials (flyers, banners, posters, patient gifts, team swag, etc.)
- Design and creation of new patient experience items (welcome cards, patient gifts, welcome signage, referral contest materials, etc.)
- Running Google or social media ads for new patient campaigns/promotions
(Note, some of these things will be ongoing. After all, your marketing should be a long-term strategy.)
As you can see, this is a lot to pack into a short period. That's why you may want to look into finding a marketing company or start your own marketing/branding as soon as possible! Again, everyone's situation is unique; therefore, your marketing timeline may be a little different.
Not sure where to start when it comes to branding and marketing? Connect with one of our team members to learn more about our startup programs.